|Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cell-Premium Plus (Highly Purified)(Volume sizes: 1 cc, 2cc, 3cc, 4 cc)
- 10 million per 1 cc
- 20 million per 1 cc
- 30 million per 1 cc
- • Rich source of T-Cells
- • Homologous use only
- • Allogeneic Umbilical Cord Blood Stem cell.
- • Code of federal regulations: HCT/Ps 21 CFR 1271.3(c)
- • 4 x 106 cell per 1 cc
- • Highly purified in a unique patented process.
- • Extra purification step to go beyond the Market standards.
- • The process removes all Granulocytes and Immature RBCs.
- • Precisely and carefully counted using fully automated state of the art equipment (s) (Full quantitative report will be provided per delivery)
- • Quality Assurance and Quality Control form a significant part of the testing that we do at Stemell.
- • Multiple Quality control Tested. (Full report will be provided upon client’s request-no fees)
- • Aseptically harvested cells
- • Donor eligibility:
- -Extensively Serologically tested for multiple infectious diseases/agents. Please refer to Certificate of analysis for list of infectious diseases panel we test each batch of blood.
- – Donor Medical history, physical assessment, behavior assessment review by a medical director before the batch release.
- • The Donor eligibility determines by a Medical director by reviewing
-Behavioral risk assessment
- • For Therapeutics purposes only
- • Product integrity, quality and sterility are our only priorities.
- • Cord blood will be received from an official registered Cord blood bank.
- • Rich source of Hematopoietic Stem Cells.
- • Uniquely cryopreserved and freeze the cells using a U.S patented, GMP and clinically graded cryopreserved solutions in order to exponentially minimize or potentially eliminate the elements that would damage the cell viability and reduce the cell quantity after thaw the cells before transplantation.
- • StemLUCB-Plus may aid in host repair and healing, beneficial for treatment of variety of diseases and injuries.
- • Active area of regenerative medicine
- • Cord blood procured from live, healthy donors during childbirth.
- • Sterility of the product: Stemell cell harvested from cord blood in a fully controlled-sterile environment in a certified fully equipped Class 100 clean room.
- • Delivered in a very controlled packaging and environment due to temperature sensitivity of the product.
- • FDA REGISTERED
- • HIPAA Registered
- • Public Health registered.