Your Trusted Partner in Regenerative Medicine
Making Cells Work Better
Tomorrow's Technology for Today's Challenges
LIVECYTE AMNIOTIC TISSUE FLOWABLE SUSPENSION
Our revolutionary LiveCyte-TX products can be used intraoperatively or through injection therapies to integrate with injured tissue.
LIVECYTE AMNIOTIC FLUID
Cytes obtained from the amniotic fluid have recently become an interesting alternate source of pluripotent cytes for therapeutic applications.
HUMAN UMBILICAL CORD CYTES
similar to those found in the bone
Pioneering in Regenerative Medicine.
Regenerative Medicine Treats Various Medical Conditions
- Treatment of Arthritis
- Treatment of Heart Disease
- Treatment of Autoimmune Disorders
Years of Experience
Doctors and Staff
Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Sell Suspension
Umbilical cord blood is a rich source of hematopoietic cytes that are similar to those found in the bone marrow and have the ability to develop into all the different blood cell types creating the blood and immune system. Hematopoietic stem cells are used for transplantation to reconstitute the blood and immune system in numerous malignant and non-malignant conditions like Leukemias, Fanconi anemia, Sickle cell disease, Thalassemia, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome, Chronic granulomatous disease to name a few.
Research & Development
Request More Information
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are my options for my baby's umbilical cord blood and tissue?
- Why should I have them preserved?
- What about the public option?
- What makes cytes from the cord blood and tissue special?
- How successful are transplants?
• collect and preserve for the potential medicinal benefit of the family.
• donate the blood for research or use by a third party. This is commonly referred to as the public option.
• allow the hospital to discard it.
• Higher rate of engraftment
• More tolerant of tissue mismatches
• Lower rate of severe graft-vs.-host disease (a major complication in stem cell transplants)
• Less likely to be contaminated with latent viruses
• Easier to collect in some cases
In addition, cord blood is “privileged,” or unexposed to most diseases, which can make bone marrow from an adult more difficult to use in transplantation. Most importantly, cord blood from your baby is a perfect match for your child, in the unlikely event it should ever be needed, and has a 75 percent chance of being an acceptable match for any siblings. It is important to note that a perfect match may not imply that the cells would be useful to treat certain diseases of the donor.